Although digital business cards typically require an internet connection, situations like being on a plane, traveling abroad, or being out of cell range can hinder access to the internet. Fortunately, the Itzme mobile app offers several features that remain accessible even without an internet connection. In this article, we will guide you through these features.
Sharing a digital business card offline can be done in several ways. Here are some methods to consider:
1) SHARE via NFC: If both you and the recipient have NFC-enabled devices, you can share your digital business card by tapping your phones together. This method allows for easy and fast sharing without the need for an internet connection.
2) SHARE via QR code: Generate a QR code for your digital business card and save it to your phone. When offline, show the QR code to the recipient, and they can scan it with their phone’s camera to access your digital business card.
3) SHARE via EMAIL: Before going offline, send your digital business card as an attachment via email. The recipient can access the attachment and save your contact information to their phone.
4) SHARE via TEXT MESSAGE: Send your digital business card as a text message attachment. The recipient can download the attachment and save your contact information to their phone.
5) SHARE via BLUETOOTH: If both you and the recipient have Bluetooth-enabled devices, you can share your digital business card by turning on Bluetooth and sending it directly to their phone.
These are just a few ways to share your digital business card offline. Select the approach that is most effective for both you and the person receiving the message.
The Itzme mobile application provides a range of features that facilitate the sharing of digital business cards in offline scenarios. Among these, one of the most straightforward approaches is through Near Field Communication (NFC), which enables two NFC-enabled devices to share contact information by tapping them together. Another method is through Quick Response (QR) code sharing, where you can create a QR code for your digital business card and store it on your device. When offline, displaying the QR code to the recipient allows them to scan it with their phone’s camera and access your contact details. Moreover, the Itzme app permits sharing via email, text message, or Bluetooth, where you can send your digital business card as an attachment. Additionally, enabling Bluetooth and directly sending the digital business card to the recipient’s device is also possible. These capabilities of the Itzme app facilitate the sharing of digital business cards even in the absence of internet connectivity.