➔ Give us 2 working days to review your return request. ➔ Give us 2 working days to review your return request.
- ➔ Raise a return/ replacement request within 48hrs from the date of delivery, if you’ve received the wrong or expired product(s).
• Please raise a request with order and contact details by a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ➔ In case of damaged/ missing product(s), raise a return/ replacement request within 24hrs from the date of delivery.
- ➔ Under what conditions can I return/ replace my product?.
Expired product delivered
Damaged product delivered – Physical damage/ tampered product or packaging
Incomplete order – missing products
- ➔ Under what conditions return/ replacement requests will not be accepted?
Opened/ used/ altered products.
The return/ replacement request is generated after 24/48 hrs from the date of delivery as specified above.
- ➔ How are returns processed?
Once you request to return a product, a pick up is organised for the item. Our courier partners will come to pick up the item within 5-7 business days after your return request has been received. This item is then brought back to our warehouse where it is checked by our quality control team. Once the product passes the quality control, a refund is initiated
- ➔ Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel order from CANCEL button from order details page under My account section. You just need to give reason for cancellation, and leave rest on us.
Itzme reserves the right to cancel any order without pre-confirming the customer at any time and may verify any order before shipping the same to the customer that may include having a verbal or written confirmation from the customer.
- ➔ Orders can be only cancelled till the status is “Ready to Ship”.
How will I receive the refund for my cancelled or returned product?
In case of prepaid orders, money will be returned to the bank account/ credit/debit card or where the payment was made from within 7 business working days. For Cash on Delivery orders customers will be required to provide bank details where they would like to receive the refund.